- Why do I need a back wall?
- Why do the arms in the scan look skinny or why are they cut off? Why does the face look disfigured?
- Why can't I view my progress reports or scan reports on my iPhone?
- After a scan, I'm getting an error that says the scanner can't see between the subject's feet. How do I fix this?
How to Use the Styku Software
- How do I use the Styku Health Tab to track progress and risk for obesity-related disease?
- What are the different ways I can export scan measurements, and what do the different reports look like?
- How can I check the precision/repeatability of Styku's measurements?
- How does Styku handle areas of the body that can't be seen by the sensor, like where the upper arms press against the torso, or where the thighs touch?
- Will previous scan data be deleted if I update to the new software version?
- ¿Cómo actualizo mi Styku con la última versión 4.1?
Configuring Settings and Features
- Can I change how the scan looks in the software, like the color?
- Is there anything in the Styku software I can use to advertise the scanner, like a screensaver or video?
How to Scan
- How do I turn the self-scan option on, so my customers can scan themselves in privacy?
- Does the clothing I wear affect how Styku takes measurements?