- Is the sensor harmful or invasive? Can people with pacemakers be scanned? Can I scan pregnant people?
- How do I update Styku?
- My measurements are coming out either too small or too big, or the body is distorted, and sometimes the scan fails to process and I get an error. What is happening, and how do I fix it?
- How do I delete a scan?
How to Use the Styku Software
- How can I show a client their before and after scans, and highlight progress with Styku?
- Can I look at the 3D scan from any angle? How do I use the 3D view in the Styku software?
- How can I check the precision/repeatability of Styku's measurements?
- How does Styku predict body fat?
- How do I update my Styku to the latest version, or download the software?
- Will previous scan data be deleted if I update to the new software version?
Configuring Settings and Features
- Can I customize which pages are included in the Styku scan and progress reports?
- Is there anything in the Styku software I can use to advertise the scanner, like a screensaver or video?
How to Scan
- What is the correct pose for consistent scanning?
- How do I turn the self-scan option on, so my customers can scan themselves in privacy?