Learn about the latest features and fixes in Styku version 4.3, which includes support for the S100X.
- Improved detection of arms, and added audio cues when the turntable, and the arms, are in position.
- Improved turntable setup feature to make it easier to place and align the turntable and scanning tower.
- New look and feel of the camera feed showing the person standing on the turntable.
- Improved performance of the software user inputs.
- Updated Styku patent links .
- Added settings specific to the S100X.
- Added measurement validation for waist measurement. When a waist measurement is determined to be incorrect, the scan is discarded, and the user is asked to re-scan.
- Optimized the start of the turntable to respond to the audio and visual cues more quickly.
- Added error handling for turntable failing to start, to retry and correct the issue automatically.
- Improved reliability of the network connection between the computer and the tower by routing commands through Styku's web servers.
- Support Styku S100X scanning with Intel Realsense camera.
- Improved detection of the "floor" and the feet of the scan subject.
- Improved measurement landmark positions for consistent measurements.
- Improved background sync with cloud servers.
Complete List of Changes and Bug Fixes
- Fixed issue where Basic body fat value was showing even though Phoenix is set to Advanced
- Fixed issue creating progress report
- Fixed issue supporting email addresses that are case-sensitive
- Fixed intermittent registration or meshing error in S100X scans
- Fixed issue where S100X scans are taking 7 minutes to register
- Fixed issue with PIN code becoming invalid after software update
- Fixed occasional image obfuscation issue
- Fixed server-side scan snapshot orientation issue
- Fixed issue with settings.cfg file corrupting when sensor power settings modified
- Fixed incorrectly configured sensor presets
- Fixed crash when canceling scan
- Fixed image ghosting on New Scan immediately following a scan that would start the scan pipeline
- Fixed issue detecting Intel Realsense sensor on first entering scan pipeline
- Fixed SCP overflow errors with Realsense camera after hardware reset
- Fixed issue with summary reports in S100X scans
- Fixed issue when body composition model is set, where it is reset back to default
- Fixed issue preventing an edited profile from updating if ethnicity is not set
- Fixed turntable doing a full rotation on reset instead of rotating the opposite direction
- Slowed down start scan when person is detected on the turntable
- Fixed issue with scanning in progress progress bar not completing before scan ends
- Added auto-reset when sensor is not detected in full speed mode
- Added firmware check and auto-update for Intel Realsense sensor